April 14, 2020
As you may know, Carroll Companies, Inc. is a U.S. apparel custom decoration business. With our equipment and committed team, we are producing reusable and washable face mask. These masks are produced for the PPE program and Human Services, who is coordinating and prioritizing these masks for hospitals, first responders and others on the front lines of the COVID-19 crisis. Our work is underway, and we are ramping up production to help meet the needs.
We will continue to do whatever it takes and respond by being positive!
March 31, 2020
First and foremost, our hearts go out to anyone who’s been impacted by the COVID-19 virus, either directly or indirectly. Our thoughts are especially with those that are sick, to whom we extend our heartfelt wishes for a full recovery. And we are truly inspired by the selfless healthcare workers that are on the front lines working tirelessly to care for people in need.
Second, at Carroll Companies, the safety and well-being of our employees and our customers is always a priority, and we recognize the important role we play in providing our customers with updates and solutions during this critical time. We are closely monitoring updates from the government agencies on a daily basis.
Below are some steps we are taking:
Protecting our employees
- Effective March 30, 2020 at 5:00 PM EST North Carolina is under a 30 day “shelter-in” mandate, therefore we have strongly encouraged that all of our employees, brand representatives and management work from home, to take steps to limit exposure to the virus.
Delay in Shipping
- We are working diligently to get all current orders shipped ASAP. We currently have an 8 to 10 business days delay in shipment of all new orders effective 3/30/20. We appreciate your patiences during this time. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- During this time we are offering free shipping on all purchases over $50 (lower 48 states). Again, we appreciate your patiences during these delays.
Commitment to our customers
- With our distributed work force and many of our brand representatives typically working remotely, we are certain that we will continue to deliver support and customer service at the highest levels.
- We have continued to invest in technology and increasing our network capacity to meet the needs of our culture, and includes having in place proper plans to ensure service continuity for our customers and the special event needs soon to come.
Lastly, even as we all deal with this pandemic and uncharted territory, our company was founded on core values -- trust, customer service, customer success, innovation and integrity, and our values are continuing to guide everything we do. We are here and moments like this reminds us that we are all connected like never before. We’re called upon to be our best selves, with patience, understanding and compassion.
On behalf of our company, we’re committed to being your partner and persevering together in all the days and years ahead.
As we go forward, we’ll be sure and keep you updated, and know that we value your questions, ideas and feedback.
Carroll Original Wear